Effective date: January 10th, 2022
- Information in exchange for products or services From time to time, we ask for personal information, such as names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, account information, and/or billing addresses in an exchange for our product, content, Gifting or Services.
- Log Files – Modern websites often collect user data in the form of log files. This is a modern way to log when and from where a user enters our website. This data may include information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browsers, date and time stamps, referral links through which you entered our website, demographic information, and the number of clicks a user makes on our site. This information is separate from the Personal Information described above and does not include information that is personal to you on an individual level. This information is used to track general traffic flow and usage of our website, in addition to other trends and statistics such as the number of visitors to a certain page on our website.
- Transaction Information – When you download or purchase a product from our website, certain information may be collected, such as the date of the purchase and product details. This information is collected and used for internal purposes only, in order to enhance the general user experience. If you purchase one of our products, certain data is required to fulfill your requests, such as credit card numbers/expirations/security codes, billing information and addresses, zip/postal codes, and names, which will be processed through a third-party payment program. This information will not be shared intentionally with any party other than the third-party programs responsible for processing your payment and procuring payment to us.
- Third-Party Information – From time to time, we may receive information from third-party programs or plugins, such as but not limited to PayPal, Stripe, WooCommerce, ActiveCampaign, Google, WordPress, MobileMonkey, or through social media platforms.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Information may be collected in one or more of the following ways:
- Provided by you, the user – Our website may ask you to input Personal Information from time to time. For instance, we request your e-mail address and name to send you a protected piece of content or may ask for your e-mail address when you have a question relating to customer service or consultations.
- Collected from internet browsers or devices – From time to time, data is collected and sent to us automatically by your web browser or device. Information collected in this category tends to include your IP address, links clicked, pages visited, and timestamps of visits. This information tends not to be personally identifiable.
CONSENT TO COLLECT INFORMATION
By using our website, you hereby agree that any and all information collected in Section 8 hereto may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide content, products, and other Services to you;
- To process and fulfil any purchases or orders, which may include sending e-mails to you;
- To communicate with you, such as via e-mail, including promotional e-mails, newsletters, and product attachments;
- To provide customer service and manage individual accounts;
- To provide you with a personalised online experience;
- To grant you access to certain content and services online;
- To educate us on our user’s tendencies and preferences;
- To fulfill a contract we have with you;
- To optimise our website and our users’ experience;
- To prevent, mitigate, and investigate security breaches;
- To verify or authenticate information;
- To respond to lawful requests from government authorities, if applicable;
- To resolve disputes with users;
- To prevent fraud or security issues;
- To fulfill or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- To protect our legitimate business interests, which include but are not limited to: i) providing or administering Services to you and our users; ii) maintaining records; iii) analysing data for business purposes and quality assurance; iv) communicating with you regarding the administration of Services and our obligations associated therewith; v) legal purposes, such as in dispute resolution, litigation, investigations, or regulatory purposes.
The Personal Information collected and used may be shared with certain third parties. Personal Information may be shared in the following ways:
- Service providers – Personal Information may be shared with third-party programs, platforms, and providers in exchange for data, analytics, reports, or confidentiality agreements. Third-party providers include, but are not limited to, the following: website hosts, e-commerce platforms, payment providers and payment processors, website plugins, e-mail servicing programs, marketing consultants, and brand advisors. These third-party providers shall only collect, use, maintain and share your information to the extent that doing so furthers the services they provide to us. Any use beyond that scope shall be deemed an unauthorized use, of which you hereby agree to indemnify us. See Section 6F below for more details.
- Asset Sale or Transfer – Personal Information may also be shared in the event of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or other transfer of our business and assets.
- Legal and/or Regulatory Disclosures – Personal Information may also be shared if necessary to further a legal, regulatory, audit, or professional investigation.
The Personal Information that is collected will be stored in a commercially reasonable manner for as long as is necessary to protect our legitimate business interests, and to comply with applicable law. We reserve the right to collect and store your Personal Information to the extent that it is not prohibited by law.
We do not sell or license your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing or commercial purposes without your consent.
THIRD-PARTY SITES + STORAGE OF INFORMATION
The company’s web server may store your personal information when you interact on the Site. The company will be happy to delete any of the information it holds upon request made by you. Your personal information will be safely disposed of by Company by deleting it from its possession.
However, data such as personal information collected may not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third-party websites that Company may work with, in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organisations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
The company currently does not recognise or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
CHOICE & OPT-OUT
- Cookies & Behavioral Based Advertising – We may work with third parties, such as Google and Facebook, for marketing, advertising, and other legitimate business purposes. For information as to how you can opt out of some of these advertising services, be sure to change your internet browser’s settings to block cookies or ask permission before collecting cookies.
- E-mail Marketing – We may, from time to time, require your e-mail address and other Personal Information to use our Services. If you do not want us to contact you via e-mail for promotional purposes, account management, updates, or product information, then you can elect not to share your e-mail address with us (although it may nevertheless be necessary to utilize a certain Service). At any time, you may manage your e-mail subscription preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org at the link on the bottom of each e-mail sent by us.
- Google Analytics – In order to opt out of Google Analytics, you may visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- The Site and Company abide by all relevant German laws in all aspects of our operations. As such, we abide by all the rules of CASL (German Anti-Spam Laws) and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). If you’ve got any questions about our compliance with this legislation, feel free to reach out.
SECURITY & INDEMNIFICATION
In order to maintain the security of your Personal Information, we have taken reasonable methods to prevent unauthorised access and maintain the accuracy of all Personal Information collected by our website. Physical and technical methods of protection include limited numbers of internal personnel accessing your Personal Information and password-protecting documents or logs that contain Personal Information.
The transmission of information over the internet is not fully secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us will be accessible to only us as the intended recipients. Any transmission is at your own risk. However, we do our best to protect your data and any information you provide. Nevertheless, if there is a security breach on behalf of an unauthorised party, you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for any and all claims against the unauthorised party.
We strive to prevent the introduction of malware, malicious code, and viruses to our website and our users (collectively referred to as “viruses”). However, due to the inherent nature of the internet, we are unable to guarantee or warrant that our websites, products, content, or other Services are completely free from viruses. As such, we will not be liable for any damages or harm that is attributable to viruses that may arise after the use of our website or Services. It is your responsibility to take reasonable measures to prevent the intrusion of viruses onto your hardware and software and take appropriate steps to ensure your computer and web browser are not exposed to the risk of interference or damage from viruses.
Your use of our website, products, and Services is completely voluntary. As such, you shall indemnify us and hold us and our agents and affiliates harmless for any damages or injury that may arise from your use of our website, products, and Services, which include, but are not limited to, issues regarding the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information.
Governing Law & Venue
All Rights Reserved – All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us.
Last Updated: January 7th, 2022